Konrad Klapheck, Germany 1935
Konrad Klapheck is a German painter and graphic artist whose style of painting combines features of realism, Surrealism and Pop art.
His paintings, often large in scale, are precise and seemingly realistic depictions of technical equipment, machinery and everyday objects, but strangely alienated; they are “monumental, amusingly absurd and sexually suggestive”.
- manandguy likes this
- woodfreudian-unintelligibility reblogged this from artdiscover
- woodfreudian-unintelligibility likes this
- notturnoblues likes this
- popartisforeveryone likes this
- badmopha reblogged this from artdiscover
- cyspence likes this
- escafado likes this
- sb56 reblogged this from artdiscover and added:
- artdiscover posted this